1. Bridge and collaborate GC / AMA functional stakeholders and drive PR / Content function to support LSTW sustainable growth strategy and implementation of the aligned marketing principles.
2. Initiate and implement PR / Content plan that amplifies global direction for seasonal and thematic release to drive affiliate sales, recruit untapped fans and enhance brand awareness, standing out of competition.
3. Ad-hoc PR / Content planning and implementation- start from initiating, organizing, managing to post-event result evaluation.
Plans includes but not limit to press gathering, music events, media sponsorships, KOL seeding and endorser impact, etc.
4. Work with local and regional stakeholders to align marketing strategy, biz plan and local market relevance to optimize and enable asset planning and content story telling development from online to offline to deliver a more compelling and unifying Brand POV and ensure the marketing deliverables meet biz priorities.
5. Seek PR / Content opportunities to optimize engagement across platforms, drive content efficiency, optimize ROI and ensure programs are delivered on time with aligned objective.
6. Elevate brand vision thru PR / Event tactics to deliver cross-media efficiency with a more seamless consumer experience, responsible for result-tracking and providing actionable recommendations.
Improved integration between marketing and ecommerce.
7. Continuously build and maintain relationships with key online / offline media outlets, editors to elevate brand visibility for the affricate marketplace.
8. Build long-term, active, relevant and effective local influencer tribe, and varied KOL pools to collaborate for the brand and project.
9. Manage owned marketing budget and well-control budget on project basis.
10. Prepare periodical / ad-hoc reports and presentation by campaign by seasonal release.
Taiwan, Taipei City - Office
FULL TIME / PART TIME