1. Develop and implement optimal long-term retail network strategy plans as well as constant adaptation of network structure via new dealer additions, terminations, retail facility enhancements, relocations, etc.
to support long-term sales / customer services targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
2. Maintain transparency on dealers’ financial performances via financial data collection, analysis & reporting, retail benchmarking and dealer risk management with the aim to maintain healthy profits and adequate risk levels.
3. Drive operational excellence within MBTw and Dealer network through the implementation of dealer development plans, dealer standards, global brand concepts, dealer contracts, HR retail and cross-departmental projects.
4. Support dealers to deliver highest level of customer experience through CSI / SSI monitoring, national CSI concepts and measures implementation, CSI best practice sharing.
5. Maintain excellent dealership relations by ensuring dealer motivation and facilitating retail network communications.
6. Digital Transformation : Steer, enable and implement digital transformation at retail, both in sales and customer services.
Facilitate process digitalization, establish data management and joint management of touchpoint along the customer journey both online and offline.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in automotive industry in a management position.
2. Good understanding of digital tools, processes and business transformation.
3. Professional knowledge and experience of premium automobile business wholesale and retail operation management.
4. Understanding of DAG, MBTw Sales, and Customer Services business strategy
5. Knowledge of Customer Satisfaction Management, Financial analysis and reporting.
6. Knowledge of global / local MB retail standard, operation policies and guidelines.