Ring, as a part of Amazon Device Div., is looking for smart, energetic, hard-working, and creative candidates to join our team.
The successful candidate shows excellent judgment and instincts in decision making and proactively and continually improves their level of knowledge about Ring & Amazon’s business, its platform, and relevant technologies.
ODM relationship owner and manage business escalations
Years of experiences : At least 13 years of experiences
Required experiences : ODM / OEM management with Branding company experience (and ODM experience is a plus)
Target Companies : ODM (including but not limited to Sercomm, ASUS, Quanta, HTC, Foxconn, Alpha, Pegatron, Compal etc.), Brand companies (including but not limited to HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Apple, Google)
1. In depth knowledge on factory operations and manufacturing process
2. Strong communication skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities.
3. Ability to develop efficient work processes for complex projects involving many groups, across multiple geographies and effectively coordinate, implement, and maintain those processes.
4. Demonstrated experience interacting with cross-functional teams (internally & externally) with the ability for effective communication
5. 13+ plus years of Procurement experience in high-tech manufacturing and consumer electronics
6. Significant experience in a variety of manufacturing and / or planning environments
7. Background in managing international relationships and remote organizations
8. Strong analytical skills (i.e. cost modeling, quotation analysis, supplier selection)
9. Experience leading strategy development in supply chain management and optimization
10. Strong teamwork and basic leadership skills; basic influencing skills
11. Mastery in English and local language
12. Strong knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications
please refer to above basic qualifications for detail requirements of this position.