Applied Materials AGS (Applied Global Services) Business Unit is responsible for driving our business of equipment installation and warranty extended management, as well as business of maintenance support, refurbishment, upgrades, etc.
Our AGS team collaborates with a lot of Taiwan critical customers to predict & solve manufacturing challenges, and make equipment & factories more productive.
This makes our AGS team become trusted business partners for our customers which results in revenues increase 18% year over year globally!
Now we are looking for a Senior Manager leading our Customer Support Engineering group for HVM (High Volume Manufacturing) Legacy .
This job will provide a great career growth opportunity by involving business strategy development, managing multiple of field service groups which keep growing and responsible for all issues within the division in Applied Materials Taiwan.
1. Provides leadership and direction through managers.
2. Is accountable for the performance and results of a strategic customer or multiple sites.
3. Executes segment / functional business plans and contributes to the development of segment / functional strategy.
4. Decisions are guided by segment / functional strategy and priorities.
5. Directs and controls the activities of the responsible group (a strategic customer site or multiple customers within an area).
Overall Customer Site
Capability and Team Development
Strategy Alignment / Continuous Improvement
1. Any semiconductors tool experience is welcome
2. 5+ year experience as Site Manager (Service / Product manager) in semiconductor equipment industry
3. 5+ years people management (of managers) experience in multiple hierarchies
4. Lead or manage cross-functional projects.
5. Familiar with Finance knowledge (read and understand financial reports)
6. Logical thinking skills : effectively assesses a situation and arrives at sensible solution.
7. Good communication and influencing skills : clearly conveys strategies and plans to executives and teams; has an observable impact at the executive level through personal credibility, leadership, confidence and an understanding of other’s perspectives and interests.
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Certifications : Languages :
Years of Experience :
Work Experience :
Travel : Yes, 50% of the Time
Yes, 50% of the Time
Relocation Eligible :
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.