Roles and Responsibilities
1. Partner with hiring managers to identify recruiting needs, best-fit candidates through tsmc selection process, prepare employment proposal, influence hiring manager and candidate to close the offer and facilitate the onboarding.
2. Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and business partners / HR Area Service Team from end to end.
3. Maintain hiring progress and generate reports to monitor KPIs / quality.
4. Salary : NTD31,000 or above
1. Master's Degree in HR, Psychology, or Business related.
2. Proficient in Microsoft applications.
3. Multitasking : able to manage complexity and dynamic demands.
4. Self-learning / Research skills : ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures and to assimilate technical information quickly.
5. Ability to analyze & visualize data is a plus.
6. 1 5 year experience in recruiting or HR field, preferably in corporate recruiting.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills and command of English and Mandarin.
8. Integrity and commitment (prerequisite).
9. Result-oriented : motivated, great follow-through, willing to take initiative and support team members to deliver quality results.
10. Resilience : flexible and able to cope with challenge and stress.