1. Work out in-house package development to fulfill the needs of Business Line based on Application sheet requirement (Package development).
2. Coordinates company technical projects with internal departments (Assembly & testing) for design review, project timeline, characterization requirements, qualification progress and internal / external documentations for package release.
3. Collaborate with PI, Design group, WT, Per-Assy, Assy and FT team for new package / product development and release on integral improvement with cost benefit.,
4. Lead the cross-function teams to reach required quality improvement or cost reduction target.
5. Ensure smooth transition of qualified product / package from qualification phase through high volume manufacturing by upfront effective risk assessment to mitigate potential risk from assembly characterization, risk build and initial production release
1. Master / Bachelor, Mechanical / Chemical / Material / Electrical engineering background.
3 years of experience in packaging process, e.g. WLCSP / QFN / QFP / BGA...etc
3. Good communication and English skill, include reporting and communication with global coworkers.