1. Perform threat modeling on system security, give security recommendations on security design, and refine the security design guidelines
2. Perform vulnerability analysis, code review, security / fuzz testing on software security
3. Respond to product security incidents, coordinate engineering teams and partners to solve security related issues
4. Participate in product security related activities process and specification definition, writing, and review.
5. Implement or introduce tools for vulnerability discovery, and perform security auditing or testing with products
The actual content and scope of job depends on the involved tasks.
Requirement 1. Familiar with Android / Linux mobile security
2. Familiar with software vulnerabilities and exploitation
3. Strong programming skills in C / C++ / Java / Python
4. Experience with security development lifecycle is preferred
5. Experience with mobile hacking / attack analysis is preferred
6. Experience of performing threat modeling, security design, or software security audits is preferred.
7. Experience with secure code review, analysis and vulnerability assessment is preferred
8. Experience with security testing is preferred e.g. fuzzing and pen-testing.