1. Study and follow up the implementation of IFRS17 standard.
2. Provide professional service for regularly reports in order to meet the regulations and HO’s guidelines.
3. Support actuarial work of various forms, such as reserving, modeling, risk monitoring, and reinsurance administration.
4. Maintain and control the methodology change, procedure amendment and documentation.
5. Support for Ad-Hoc case and projects as well as problem solving.
1. 5 years actuarial experience and 3 years valuation experience
2. Excel VBA, Access, and Prophet software
3. Passed SOA Fundamental Exams, ASA qualification is prefer