This position presents an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated technical contributor to influence supplier qualification strategies across the supply network working closely with stakeholders and substrate suppliers.
This individual will own substrate NPIs from tapeout to HVM and take ownership to resolve technical issues in partnership with stakeholders and the supplier.
This includes developing solutions to technical problems and systemically closing problems to ensure smooth Ramp and HVM of the new product substrates.
Specific responsibilities include maintaining quality standards and systems, creating relevant specifications to minimize variability and subjectivity to align with operational and supplier capability requirements.
Conducts studies relative to cost control, process control and production yield.
Works with suppliers to define requirements and holds suppliers accountable for their manufacturing process flow to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield and manufacturability requirements.
Drives continuous process and quality improvements
1. BS, MS or PhD in science or engineering fields with minimum 8 years of experience in semiconductor, Fab, Substrate, Assembly development or manufacturing environment is required.
2. Strong skill required for supplier management quality management analytical problem solving and influence in relevant fields of HVM.
3. In-depth knowledge required on substrate manufacturing processes operations raw materials packaging technologies and quality and process control system
4. Fluent communication in English, excellent presentation skill, good internal and external stakeholder management, ability to work in cross functional teams are required.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills to create presentations that are accurate articulate and succinct.
6. Strong Analytical Influence strategic thinking and leadership skills
7. Understand and streamline technical and business processes
8. Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and a strong vision of future technology trends as they relate to semiconductor technologies
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.
Qualifications. University degree. MBA advantageous. 6. years of SupplyChain Management and or... Our SupplyChain Management service line is part of our Operations Practice and helps leading. companies...
Technical projects within a similar role. Strong understanding of engineering design and operational... Logical approach and high attention to detail. Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civils, Electrical...
Commodity Managers work with Engineering teams to make sure Google has the supplies and equipment to put... you will be working on the custom supplychain for consumer devices. You will execute the team's...
PMP qualification preferred). Strong understanding of engineering design and operational aspects of... center hardware operations, DC operations, supplychain and logistics, to ensure the approval of...
Qualifications. Bachelor's degree ideally in an engineering field. advanced degree or MBA is preferred... McKinsey's Purchasing & Supply Management service line is committed to helping clients. transform their...
Qualifications. Bachelor's degree in engineering. advanced degree preferred. 10 years of global... McKinsey's Purchasing & Supply Management Service Line is committed to helping clients. transform their...
Job DescriptionThe candidate will be part of Global Outsourcing Department Engineering team in Taiwan... Provide technical suggestions to Intel Technology Development (TD) engineer to develop and deploy stable...
Years of experience in Science Engineering disciplines. OR a Master's Degree in the above fields with 5... Global SupplyChain (GSC) Experience preferred in systems, methodology and business processes...