If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
About the job :
1. Responsible for conducting product development from feasibility / design stage through manufacturing
2. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders / functional teams, ie. marketing / customers, finance, R&D, and operations.
3. Plan and track tasks against the project timing plan
4. Conduct risk management and measure project Key Performance Indicators using project and True North metrics.
5. Create and maintain comprehensive reports on the Product Lifecycle Management system.
6. Ensure that all projectsare deliveredon-time, on-quality and on-cost.
About you : Ability to track budget spend
Ability to track budget spend
Ability to make and manage good relationships
Familiar with Project planning software management system
Strong written and verbal (English) communication skills
Analytical skills and good judgement
Initiative and results / target focused
Ability to work to tight deadlines
Understand Lean principles