About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation.
This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Investment advisors need
1. to establish solid relationship with RMs
2. to train and support RM in their client interaction ie portfolio review and joint calls.
3. to provide investment portfolio analysis with their responsible branches to regional heads periodically
4. to leverage tools available to recommend solutions.
5. to put clients interest first and to do the right things for the bank and customers.
Licenses required : 1. Trust license
1. Trust license
2. SITE and SICE license
3. Structure product license
4. Past experience in related function in banking industry is preferred