At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The Circuit Simulation Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining software designed to perform transistor-level VLSI circuit simulation.
The ideal candidate would have expertise in device modeling and numerical techniques for VLSI circuit simulation. Understanding of analog / RF / mixed-signal IC design and verification practices is a strong plus.
Candidate should have an advanced degree in electrical engineering, computer science, applied mathematics, or similar. Candidates with experience in related fields will be considered, particularly :
1. Transistor-level time- / frequency-domain SPICE and RF analysis algorithms
2. Parasitic linear network reduction and analysis algorithms
3. Statistical analysis, reliability aging analysis, EMIR analysis, electro-thermal analysis, circuit check algorithms
4. Device physics, compact device modeling, behavioral modeling, statistical modeling, reliability modeling
5. Numerical analysis, especially numerical linear algebra, sparse matrix techniques, or numerical methods for the solution of ordinary and partial differential equations
6. High-performance computing / large scale scientific computing and deployment of parallel numerical algorithms
Candidate should be proficient in C / C++ development. Demonstrated software engineering skills, with a good understanding of the efficient implementation of high-performance numerical algorithms and associated data structure design, and experience in relevant software frameworks is a plus.
Exposure to high-performance numerical computing, CPU / GPU systems. The candidate should have the ability to work with an engineering and cross-functional team to deliver innovative technologies in a production environment.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.