Oncology Specialist is a key link between the company and healthcare professionals. The key role of the Oncology Specialist is to work strategically to increase the awareness and use of Alunbrig.
This individual must be specialized in oncology. He / she must implement strategic marketing tactics and activities in responsible territory to drive usage of the product to achieve the sales target.
In addition, by the development of specialty promotion skills, the individual will be able to identify sales opportunities and area of potentials through identification of target accounts and relevant HCPs.
The specialist representative is responsible to build strong engagement with HCPs and key decision makers in the target accounts.
Collaborate with cross-functional team and provide inputs and competitive intelligences for further marketing plan development.
1. Deliver sales and ensure achievement of sales target in responsible territories
1) Implement activities based on marketing plan to drive brand awareness and usage
2) Make presentations and organize high standard scientific events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-
to-one basis to deliver product messages
3) Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with relevant stakeholders which include KOLs, key decision makers, prescribers, nurses and other relevant HCPs, hospital pharmacists, purchasing and administration
4) Coordinate with cross product team in conducting Takeda activity in key accounts to maximize Takeda value and establish corporate image
2. Account management and sales force effectiveness
1) Identify, profile, segment and target high potential accounts and customers
2) Collect high quality data and insights including competitive intelligence to develop customer database (S&T, customer mapping, treatment flow and patient journey)
3) Analyze data and insights and develop business plan by account / territory
4) Take a leadership role in account management under responsible brand to communicate and coordinate cross-functional team (medical, marketing & KAM) to build up the strong partnership with key accounts and external stakeholders
3. Company business policy & compliance
1) Fully understand industry and company policy & code of conduct
2) Ensure all sales activities comply with regulatory environment with the goal of maximizing product opportunity
Apply Now Email Me