As Verizon’s media unit, our brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and HuffPost help people stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact, while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect.
With technologies like XR, AI, machine-learning, and 5G, we’re transforming media for tomorrow, too. We're creators and coders, dreamers and doers creating what's next in content, advertising and technology.
Verizon Media is looking for a legal counsel to support the operation of Yahoo websites and other digital media services :
1. Drafting and negotiating content acquisition agreements for digital media company.
2. Drafting and negotiating partnership deals in relation to digital content subscription and and various online services.
3. Advising internal clients on copyright / trademark issues and handling related dispute.
4. Supporting regulatory compliance in the areas of data protection, consumer protection and NCC related regulations.
1. Taiwan licensed lawyer.
2. 3-5 years experience in litigation and IP related work at law firm.
3. Fluent in English.
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment.
Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.