- Collaborate with ID/ME/PM to gather design assets necessary to build artwork (CAD
- drawings, regulatory, safety, cross-functional and in region content, product code numbers,
- and branding names).
- Brainstorm with ID/ME to develop and finalize graphic studies.
- Apply typography standard methodologies, line-weight, how type relates on varying surfaces
- (plastics/metals/fibers/other material), as well as an assortment of print methods.
- Ensure consistency in minimalist design style and product ecosystem for Ubiquiti design
- With the support of Design Director, secure artwork for approval from all relevant
- cross-functional teams.
- Review photo/FAI (first article inspection) to ensure correct artwork implementation.
- Work with CE and Suppliers directly to communicate and resolve implementation issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in Graphic Design & Typography
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Experience in Graphic Design applied to product, materials and spaces.
- Strong background in typography
- Passion for design, art and culture.
Powered by JazzHR
您需要登錄到您的帳戶才能將此作業添加到收藏夾中。 單擊“繼續”以登錄或創建新帳戶。 然後，您就可以從我們的網站或neuvoo移動應用程序訪問您的收藏夾。持續