1. In charge of ODM / OEM business, developed cooperation opportunities with targeted branding companies; played a leading role from product NPI to EOL.
2. Identified product roadmap by integrating R&D resource & manufacturing capability, defined profitable strategy to meet customers' product development plan.
3. Led biz development on targeted potential clients : formulated proposal, presented product demo, initialized biz model, evaluated RFI, set pricing strategy, negotiated biz terms.
4. Frontend demand review, production planning, capacity allocation, shipping schedule overseeing, cost review / optimizing, customer complain handling, EOL schedule / idle material control, risk management, cross-department coordination.
1. Good English verbal and written ability
2. Able to take business trips
3. 3 years above technical industry sales development working experience
14 months fixed salary