The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for mobile SOC Kernel to support MediaTek Smartphone and Tablet. He or she optimizes or refines Linux Kernel to provide the best performance on Google Android.
Major responsibilities will be to :
1. Port the last Linux Kernel and bootloader to MediaTek ARMv7 or ARMv8 SOC.
2. Optimize the Linux Kernel for maximum performance.
3. Develop Linux kernel device driver.
4. SoC validation. System error analysis.
Requirement 1. Experience with embedded Linux software development preferred.
2. Knowledge and experience with Linux kernel.
3. Strong programming skills in C.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.