HCP & Patient Engagement M&E (Meetings & Events) Lead is responsible for the overall management, planning and execution of Pfizer 's Meetings and Congresses including internal meetings such as Salesforce POA, external meetings such as Marketing Symposiums, and Congress support based on global GCO HCP & Patient Engagement M&E scope of work and plans aligned with the business at the beginning of the year.
The M&E Lead will act as the subject matter experts in the meeting & event category and lead M&E team to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance in the overall meeting process for Pfizer commercial teams.
It will also lead the roll-out, implementation, and management of key meeting solutions such as Global Cvent Meeting Planning Platform, Meetings Express, and any new solutions identified as key components for Pfizer meetings.
Besides, this M&E Lead will also support the governance of key policies for meetings such as CP#304 and align with other policies, guidelines in Pfizer in relations to meetings and congress activities.
Responsibility will also include serving as the single point of contact (SPOC) for Taiwan M&E team to implement M&E strategies and providing the commercial organization better insights to increase productivity, efficiency and compliance in the meeting and events category to enable the commercial team to be meet Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group business goals.
1. Act as the focal point to the M&E HCP and Patient Engagement Centre of Excellence (CoE) for strategy, communication, initiative, policy alignment, and act as the point of escalation for issues that require M&E CEOs' input either through Cluster Service Area SPOC and Regional Service Area SPOC
2. Support the local stakeholders on the development of the yearly Meetings / Events demand planning and strategy
3. Provide M&E consultancy to the local stakeholders in support of improving the return on the investment, service quality, timing and delivering the best impact to HCP and / or Patient as per the Meetings & Events objectives
4. Develop and provide Meeting / Event planning and execution data, insights, opportunity and innovation idea reports for the local stakeholders
5. Understand and communicate all the Local Compliance requirements and Policies to the M&E HCPs / Patients Engagement Execution Team following the M&E SOP and facilitate compliant engagement of customers and colleagues within Taiwan.
6. Support and foment the usage of M&E Preferred Vendors and Contracts aligned to the M&E HCPs / Patients Engagement CoE strategies, programs, and the M&E SOP
7. Promote the adoption of all GCO M&E HCPs / Patients Engagement Group tool, systems, services and solutions
8. Focal point and support for the Meetings / Events Local and / or Corporate Audits
Management of the Meeting Planning Agencies (MPAs) service quality assessed via Service Excellence Agreements (SEAs), develop the insights and necessary action plans to ensure standard quality is met at every level including utilization of Pfizer's systems, programs, tools, compliance, SOP based on the statements of work with the MPAs.
9. Once a technology is available, implement innovative technologies to improve quality, efficiency in Meeting & Events with close collaboration with Global and Regional CoEs, BT, Procurement and businesses.
10. Provide M&E HCPs / Patients Engagement Execution Colleagues the yearly Meetings / Events demand planning and strategy of the local stakeholders to design the most effective execution plan in compliance with the M&E SOP and Global Policies
11. Understand and communicate all of the Local Compliance requirements and Policies to the M&E HCPs / Patients Engagement Execution Team following the M&E SOP
12. Support and foment the usage of M&E Preferred Vendors and Contracts aligned to the M&E HCPs / Patients Engagement CoE strategies, programs, and the M&E SOP
13. Promote the adoption of all GCO M&E HCPs / Patients Engagement Group tool, systems, services and solutions
14. Analyze current M&E HCP and Patient Engagement SOPs, systems and tools aiming at leveraging the structure and finding efficiencies and standardizations as well as the evolution of the M&E operating model.
15. Support the M&E HCPs / Patients Engagement Operating Teams in the identification of continuous improvement opportunities
16. Support the M&E HCPs / Patients Engagement Operating Teams in the resolution of any issues and involve / communicate the local stakeholders as appropriate.
Support Pfizer's purpose, ambition, bold moves, behaviors and culture, and engagement strategies and initiatives
17. Provide support, guidance, and training to the M&E HCP and Patient Engagement Execution Group in the usage of Global Meetings Policy and Platform (GMP&P systems), tools and programs
18. Ensures cross-GCO partnership and collaboration on initiatives that span the organization
Key Responsibilities Meetings & Event Operations and Management
1. Execute the Meetings / Events local stakeholder requests following the specifications, the SOP and utilizing the M&E HCP and Patient Engagement systems, programs and tools
2. Comply and ensure adherence to the HCP / Patients Engagement Meetings & Events SOP and other Corporate policies related to Meetings, Events, and Congresses
3. Manage MPAs in the planning, execution, reconciliation process and ensure compliance in MPAs service delivery in every aspect based on the meeting process developed, aligned between Pfizer and the MPA via any agreement or SOW.
4. Manage the current and implement new M&E HCP and Patient Engagement systems, programs, and tools : Global Meetings Policy and Platform, Cvent, SEA, Standard Hotel Contract, Meeting Express, among others
5. Overall management of the MPA including training, policy compliance, SOP compliance, among others.
6. Works with Procurement to manage vendor relationships and coordinate and ensure the MPA and T4M Agencies Policy Certification and training
7. Support the M&E HCP and Patient Engagement Strategy Group and GP in the standardized payment methodology project
8. Responsible for the entire Meetings / Events execution process as per the M&E SOP such as :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.