As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible to ensure the Service portfolio is delivered effectively according to ABB standard processes and safety guidelines to satisfy customers.
Execute technical support and act as specialist in own area of expertise. In collaboration with the customer and ABB units / sales teams ensures customer needs are understood and business opportunities utilized for Service growth.
Your Tasks as a Service Engineer will include the following :
1. Service strategy : Provide technical support by identifying technical problems and determining corrective actions in own area of expertise via remote or on-
extensions, upgrades and retrofits; end of life services, replacements, etc.). Focus on one ABB approach in delivering Service.
2. Consulting : Investigate customer needs through professional consulting. Provide technical consulting and specialist assistance on Service solutions to management and customers by giving relevant inputs on customer requirements and proposed service products / solutions.
3. Projects : Coordinate and perform specialist Service projects in relevant areas internally and externally (e.g. milestones, project plan, cost supervision, action steps, project reviews, project supervision) including all commercials.
4. Technical resources coordination : Provide technical specialist support and coordination for the Service team. Plan activities, coordinate the work of internal and external technicians and assign them specific tasks related to Service needs.
Supervise project teams and contractors at work site and monitors performance.
5. Health, safety and integrity : Apply safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Report unsafe practices and incidents.
Location : Taipei City, Taiwan, Taiwan Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Oil, Gas & Chemicals Date posted : 2018-
08-06 Job function : Design and Engineering Publication ID : TW65870121 E2
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com