MAIN REPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
1. Medical projects implementation
Support disease area strategies by implementation of local non-interventional studies, following up on IIR opportunities and management of IIR, supporting feasibility for phase 1-
4 studies, interaction of local clinical investigators.
Coordination and implementation of post-marketing commitment projects requested by TFDA, eg. RMP / REMS
2. Medical scientific communication
Communication with external stakeholders ( i.e. KOLs, medical society, policy makers) regarding clinical data / medical information of key products and update disease area knowledge
Develop and maintain strong professional relationship with KOLs and exchange unbiased scientific information between KOLs and company
Provide high-quality, accurate, balanced and directed information to key customer and stakeholder in response to unsolicited requests for information
3. Medical and brand product activities
Management of external medical strategic activities such as Advisory board meeting, PI meetings, Pfizer workshops
Work closely, and provide scientific supports to commercial colleagues on related brand product activities and CMEs.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
1. Advanced scientific degree(Master, doctorate degree) in medicine, pharmacy, nurse or life science
2. Strong scientific and pharmaceutical knowledge, clinical trial experience is a plus
3. Experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
4. Good scientific and clinical skills to present scientific data, and good communication skills
5. Performance-driven and strong team-work ability
6. Fluent in English
7. Willing to travel (within country or overseas)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.