If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
About Job :
1. Manage the overall outsource quality program and auditing process by working with internal teams to develop, compile, and distribute standardized reports to ensure work is performed and results are achieved in accordance to LFOS and procedures.
2. Provide feedback to outsources regarding to Littelfuse and customers demand on quality standard, expectation on product & process quality, and drive for continuous improvements.
3. Leverage available data sources to monitor, analyze, evaluate, and measure outsources performance by generating outsourced quality metrics and reports.
4. Lead regularly quality calibrations to ensure consistency and continuity across the outsources network specific to contact handling expectations and the overall customer experience.
5. Coordinate and oversee outsources network, a program designed to support new site launches with team members to conduct training and provide ongoing mentorship and regularly support.
6. Act as interface for quality topics to support outsources
7. Manage and coordinate customer complaints & audits, line disturbance, and drive 8D with corrective actions
8. Conduct regular and necessary visits, audits, manage meetings at outsources
9. Proactively drive outsources to improve quality
10. Be the owner of quality at outsources on problem solving, support audits, and deviation management
11. Review process / package development and change management results and support risk assessment
12. Drive best practice sharing and benchmarking activities among outsources
About You :
1. 5+ total years in Quality, Process, Manufacturing (foundry / assembly / electrical test), or Engineering function Knowledge on semiconductor technology.
2.Foundry experience is mandatory. Assembly process and production knowledge has added advantage.
3.Good understanding of quality requirements such as 8D, material review board process, quality planning, qualification release criteria, change management, good understanding on operation / planning / logistics.
4.Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Working
5.knowledge of quality tools including cause-and-effect diagram, check sheet, control chart, histogram, Pareto chart, scatter diagram, affinity diagram, tree diagram, control plan, and failure modes-and-effects analysis.
6.Sound knowledge on ISO9000 / IATF16949 / VDA, automotive experience and exposure is added advantage.
7.Proficient in MS Office suite.
8..Able to interface effectively with associates and outsources at all levels of the organization 9.Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to provide quality interface at any level Previous experience with multinational corporations is an advantage
10.Good understanding of and able to communicate in English.
11.Knowledge in other language is an advantage Team oriented and responsive
12. Be able to work under high pressure.
13. Ability to work in multi-cultural environment with different time zones.
14.Willing to travel extensively.
15.Semiconductor Technology, Microelectronics, Electronic, Automation, Mechanical, Electrical degree holder is a highly preferred
This position will report to Sales & Operation Planning Manager.
About the Job
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise.
Our Core Values Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Term Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Critical Illness and Medical insurance as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.