At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to work in a team-oriented environment to develop and maintain advanced emulation and co-
simulation run-time software tools and transaction-based acceleration (TBA) methodology. The engineer will work closely with development engineers to develop high performance software on Cadence emulation / prototyping platforms.
Responsibilities include development and deployment of software tools for Palladium emulation system, emulation and co-simulation run time systems and various core run time software modules for existing and future generation emulation systems.
Position Requirements :
1. This position requires a Bachelor or Master Degree in EE / CS / CE with 5+ years of industry experience.
2. Candidate should be proficient with development and debugging C / C++, Operating system concepts.
3. Design modeling using Verilog / SV, VHDL or SysC is must
4. Knowledge and experience in RTL modeling of BFMs along with exposure to verification methodologies using UVM and SC / TLM and TBA is required.
5. EDA / CAD software tool development experience or logic and functional design verification experience is highly preferred.
6. Requires good communication skills, attention to details, and ability to work in multi-site / multi-person project.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.