Business Analysis Manager -KCP (Taiwan & Hong Kong)
1. Supervise the Business Analysis function for Taiwan / HongKong that provides management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis and cost management
2. Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
3. Monitor progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
4. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
5. Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
6. Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support recommendations
7. Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
8. Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
10. Other responsibilities assigned by line manager.
Additional qualifications :
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications :
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-
C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.