AB is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals and private clients in major markets around the world.
AB employs more than 500 investment professionals with expertise in growth equities, value equities, fixed income securities, blend strategies, and alternative investments, and, through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, operates in more than 20 countries.
AB’s research disciplines include fundamental research, quantitative research, economic research and currency forecasting capabilities.
Through its integrated global platform, AB is well-positioned to tailor investment solutions for its clients. AB also offers independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-
related services to institutional investors.
Operations Team at Alliance Bernstein Investments Taiwan Limited supports the middle and back office functions in Taiwan domicile Funds / Discretionary Investment Mandates offering.
The overall scope includes Trade Support, Transfer Agent, Fund Administration and Client Reporting. The Operation Team also supports new product initiatives, Investment Management, Audit and Compliance, Office Automation, and ad hoc Projects.
Taipei, Taiwan based Operations Technology Manager to join our Operations Team in AB Taiwan. This AVP position is responsible for the Project Management and Technology BAU functions within Operations team in ABITL.
AB Internal Systems (Investment, Trading, Portfolio Accounting, Compliance, Cash Flow, etc.), State Street Taiwan Transfer Agent System, HSBC Taiwan Fund Administration System, and BBH Currency Hedging Service.
Plus TDCC, SITCA and MOPS system.
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to : 1. Coordinate internal and external applications support that are related to trade flow / middle office / back office functions2.
Responsible for leading projects that may involve operations in Product Development, Internal Audit Requirements, Workflow Automation, New Mandate tasks planning, and System Enhancements, etc.
3. Manage external vendors and system enhancements process4. Streamline Compliance controls process5. Support Client Reporting Functions.
6. Responsible for monitoring routine tasks and institute action plans of exceptions.7. Assist in audit coordination8. Responsible for the Inter-
departmental communications9. Responsible for the Management reporting
The candidate will gain a full suite of SITE knowledge extending beyond operations in Taiwan under global standards.
1. Have strong project Management Skills, can work independently with team-work spirits. Willing to work hard and can work smartly.
2. Have strong communication read / write / verbal skills in English.3. Have Managerial skills and can demonstrate the leadership.
4. Possess Taiwan Asset Management knowledge, such as Investment, Fund Accounting, Middle Office, Transfer Agent, etc.5. Work with AB global colleagues to adopt the practices and implement them locally.
6. Have in-depth change management controls knowledge.7. Have strong Information Security and Compliance mind set.8. Produce operating procedures, flow chart and other control documents.
9. Be familiar with the local regulations.
Experience & Education Preferred : Education : College graduate a must, information technology or finance related majors preferred.
Experience : Minimum 5 years experiences in a global Asset Management company. SITE license is a must
Skills : MS-Office, Visio, Project Management