Job Description :
1. Develop, analyze and implement metrology measurement techniques in films with a primary focus on lithography overlay, CD-SEM.
Also need to cover ellipsomtery / scatterometry characterization, modeling; XRF, and surface profiling techniques.
2. Drive for the continuous development to support process programs, NPI and mass production.
Responsibilities and Tasks :
1. Be constantly engaged in the Fab operation and performing tasks to improve quality, reduce cost, reduce cycle time, and improve yield.
Detailed analysis of next generation measurement capabilities as well as coordinating evolutionary programs.
2. Demonstrates an understanding of how current process is affected by previous processing, and how current processing may affect subsequent processing.
Collaborate with PQA on developing detection strategies to reduce Quality Risk.
3. Use statistical process control and data analysis programs to optimize sampling plan to enhance capacity utilization.
4. Ability to troubleshoot programs and applications and provide technical solutions.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law.
This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy.
The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords : Taichung Taichung (TW-TXQ) Taiwan (TW) Frontend Manufacturing College Regular Engineering #LI-AH1