Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Logistics Specialist performs daily logistics operation including but not limited to import & export handling, delivery arrangement & tracking, SAP transaction and so on.
He / she will interface with both internal and external customers regarding to logistics stuff so that additional duties to include :
1. Review internal processes and procedures for improvement purposes using six sigma tools and methodologies.
2. Determine problem areas through analysis, and take corrective action when needed.
3. SAP knowledge for data entry and tracking of materials & packages, on time GR & PGI transaction in system.
4. Monitor & Report 3PL KPIs and aligned with 4PL cooperation.
5. Maintain proper delivery & Import / Export documentation with 3PL, coordinating with appropriate departments.
6. Track shipments to ensure on time Imp & Exp custom clearance and movement.
7. Communicate internally and externally to ensure your customers’ expectations are satisfied.
8. Individual should be able to prioritize work effectively to achieve goals while working under minimal supervision.
9. 3PL invoice checking and payment process in system.
10. Maintain daily logistics activities.
11. NPI project support from logistics perspective.
12.Stock Counting to ensure the Inventory record accurate and compliance.
1. Capability to set up the logistics channel to support business continue growth with most economy logistics freight.
2. Bachelor degree in business or related field
3. Minimum 5 years experience in logistics, or related field especially for project logistics service handling
4. Demonstrated ability to accomplish business objectives
5. Intermediate level knowledge of SAP logistics function
6. Fast paced environment, requiring quick thinking
7. Good communication skills (both verbal and written), Mandarin and English
8. Good presentation skill
9. Capable to work under pressure