1. SQO role includes the process of assuring that standards and procedures are established and are followed throughout the software development life cycle10%
2. Compliance with agreed-upon standards and procedures is evaluated through : Process adherence monitoring, audits15%
3. Software development and control processes must include quality gates, through an evaluation of the product in relation to the applicable standards.15%
4. SQO is part of the project teams and follow each software project on his engineering site10%
5. SQO experience will contribute to the process definition / maintenance and SQO recommendations will be used to update established standards and procedures10%
6. SQO is also in charge of monitoring the SW measurement plan (collection, calculation, storage and delivery, providing to the SW high-level management a detailed understanding of the SW quality adherence and activity efficiency.
2. Fluent English
3. Technical degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing software development