- Coordinates with mechanical designer, process engineer, quality engineer and program manager to ensure mechanics quality and build requirement
- Control detail process schedule of each trial run
- Manager the readiness and approval status of mechanical parts
- As a project lead to drive engineers and suppliers to solve any gating issue from first build to MP
- Provide recover plan of mechanical parts while issue happen in CM IQC or unusual shortage
- Sample approval review management and finish approval letter before ramp
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years working experience in network communication or consumer electronics products
- Part readiness control, program management experience
- Strong and ambitious personality with good communication skills
- General knowledge of quality control and manufacturing process of mechanical parts
- Fluent English
Powered by JazzHR
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.