Fin Institutions Coverage - Assistant Relationship Manager(
Job Number : FIN002064)
1) Client interaction to assist in the development ofrelationships and origination of mandates
2) Monitoring of project status and update of clientrelationship management tools
3) Identifying, in conjunction with the senior bankers,issues that clients may face from implementation of regulatorydirectives / company financial dynamics and capital markets trends
4) Be part of the deal team providing sector, regulatory,ratings and client specific input. Contribute as such to the processaiming atbuilding, jointly with the business lines, the best solutions to cover theclients
5) Contribute to the preparation of pitch to clients
6) Be alert for opportunities to apply product specificsolutions to other part of the client base
7) Analyze and achieve credit applications for FIG Taiwanportfolio
8) Prepare the annual reviews : counterpart risk analysis ofthe different entities in its portfolio
9) Prepare the credit requests, liaising with the seniorbanker and the business lines.
10) Prepare argumentations linked to the risks attached tothe credit files in order to present it to the Credit Committee
11) Contribute when requested to the Risk IMWatch listssessions.
12) Develop an in depth knowledge of the credit riskprofiles of the groups under his responsibility with both the consolidatedperspective,and the understanding of local subsidiaries
13) In coordination with Compliance and FIG due diligencecentral team, assist the SBO in the application of local and groupcomplianceprocedures (KYCs)
14) Monitor credit, counterparty and industry risks in theportfolio and recommend appropriate actions when necessary.
15) Review legaldocumentation in coordination with legal department