工作內容更新日期 : 45天前
1) Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, perfor m a n ce requirements and interfaces.
2) Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its perfor m a n ce.
3) Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
4) Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
5) Coordinate software system installation and monitor application functioning to ensure specifications are met.
6) Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
7) Develop software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
8) Train users to use new or modified application.
9) Experience in medical software development and DICOM knowledge is preferred.