The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for System and Kernel to support MediaTek mobile / AI SoC.
He or she will optimize / refine Linux Kernel to provide the best performance on Google Android.
Major responsibilities will be to :
1. Port the last Linux Kernel and bootloader to MediaTek ARMv8 SOC.
2. Optimize the Linux Kernel for maximum performance.
3. Develop Linux kernel device driver.
4. SoC validation. System error analysis.
Requirement 1. Has experience in embeded Linux development preferred
2. Has experience in Linux kernel, driver development
3. Strong programming skills in C language. Familiar with Assembly language preferred.
4. Knowledge and experience with multi-core / ARM CPU programming are better
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.