Understanding reporting team development process, take exercise for monitor report development and learn how to co-work with ME / IE for improvement actions.
實習內容 / 專案 Content / Project of internship
1. 1st year Master Student
2. Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Computer Science degree.
3. Good analytic and problem-solving skills
4. Strong written and verbal communications skills
5. Experience on Object-oriented language (C++, C#, Java, Python)
6. Experience on Relational Database management and ability to write SQL
7. Ability to write scripts in ASP .NET / .NET Core or equivalent
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law.
This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy.
The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918
Keywords : Taichung Taichung City (TW-TXG) Taiwan (TW) Frontend Manufacturing Intern Internship Engineering Not Applicable