1. Responsible for the daily HR administrative request to support the employees and managers.
2. Implement HR annual activities with line managers.
3. Be HR contact window mainly for 1st line employee's inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and benefits.
4. Conduct HR data analysis, providing applicable reporting to HR team and line manager with insights.
1. Bachelor degree or above in HRM or the related domains
2. 0 3 year of HR experiences in area service team is preferred.
3. Solid interpersonal and engagement skills with sensitivity to people.
4. High learning agility with an aggressive attitude.
5. Basic analytical skill
6. capable in project management and able / willing to handle details with follow-through attitude.
7. Proficient in Microsoft applications. (eg. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)