We believe knowing users is the only way to design products people love.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Participate in the early-stage products / features discovery process, to understand users’ needs, pain points, markets, competitors (products incl. Whoscall, FinTech product)
2. Plan, and conduct user experience research.
3. Find solutions from valuable insights and impact to the products.
4. Share research findings with stakeholders, cross-functional peers, and other designers, using effective verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
5. As a leader in the domain of research and provide mentorship to product designers on the team as they support collaborative research efforts and execute independent projects.
6. Enjoy work in a data-driven, user center, and creative environment.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a UX-related field (human factors, human-computer interaction (HCI), psychology, sociology, anthropology ) or equivalent practical experience.
2. 5+ years of experience in user experience research.
3. A strong user experience research portfolio with case studies demonstrating your research reports, process, and decision-making.
4. Experience in App (incl. iOS, Android) & web consumer-facing products.
5. Experience with quantitative research and qualitative research (individual user interview, focus group, diary studies, user behavior cross-analysis, usability testing, metrics, A / B testing etc)
6. Understand each research methodology, and knowledge to apply the right methodology at the right time.
1. Experience in FinTech products. (loan, bank service, payment )
2. Familiar with any prototyping and wireframe tools.
3. Have a design thinking mindset or experience.
4. Experience in remote user interviews and usability testing.
About Product Design Team
If you want to know how we work or what we have learned, feel free to refer to the Medium of our product design team’s https : / / medium.com / gogolook-design