1. Familiar with real-time 3D graphics rendering algorithms and techniques, and capable of leading research and development to deliver high performance and low power GPU architecture.
2. Response on benchmark target definition, performance and power consumption modeling including competitiveness analysis.
3. Deliver comments of future graphics and computing features with considering both hardware architecture and software framework.
4. Deliver GPU (micro-)architecture.
5. Research on new graphics and computing applications and deliver guidance of GPU hardware / software functionality requirements and relative implementations.
6. Plan on new technology or methodology to improve GPU rendering and computing performance and power efficiency in physical implementation level.
7. Cowork with the SoC teammates, finish all GPU's system level integration analysis and design include working flow, interface define, storage, interconnection, power strategy, low power policy, and testing methodology.
Requirement 1. MS / PhD degree in EE / CE or relative field with 10 or more years of ASIC design experience, and more than 5 years of direct experience working with mobile programmable graphics hardware design.
2. Expertise in state of the art mobile programmable graphics and comupting architecture and compiler technology.
3. Familarity with graphics / compute / vision standard APIs (OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenCL, Vulkan, OpenVX, and etc).
4. Familarity with Android or Windows graphics system architecture and work flow from application level to kernel level.
5. Deep understanding on software and algorithm development using GPU, for example, 3D games including different effect implementations, virtual reality, image processing, artificial intelligence, and etc.
6. Strong skills in SOC low power analysis, methodology, work flow, and design.
7. Strong skills in GPU performance modeling and analysis.
8. Excellent communication skills, responsibility and accountability, integrity and honesty.