1. Coordinate projects withseveral different departments and supply chainplanners
2. Apply industrialengineering concepts to product management and productionplanning.
3. Work withmanagement team to develop applications to monitor and continuouslyimprove product deliverymetrics.
4. Identifyopportunities in on time delivery and create innovativesolutions.
5. Automatecommunication processes to reduce variability and improveefficiency.
6. Participate inthe creation, maintenance, improvement, and training of : software,reports, and metrics used by Site Inventory Control, Production andEngineering.
7. Benchmark Fabperformance against other Fabsites
8. Work closely with theproduction leadership teams to address opportunities / issues asthey arise.
4.Good Analytical and problem solvingskill
5.On Call supportduty needed
6.Good MS Excel and databaseskills
All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationalorigin, veteran or disabilitystatus.
For US Sites Only : To request assistancewith the application process and / or for reasonable accommodations,please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at1-
800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and / or submit : Job InformationRequest Form to : TJA micron.com.
Keywords : Taichung Taichung City (TW-TXG) Taiwan (TW) FrontendManufacturing College Regular Manufacturing / ProductionOperations Not Applicable