Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Look no further, apply today for the role of the
Senior) Product Manager, Sandoz Taiwan
Your Responsibilities :
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to :
1. Marketing strategy planning & execution
a) Develop promotional materials to support Field Force in selling of existing or new launch products / brands.
b) Benchmarking against market, competitors, and other countries to ensure high performance of high potential brands.
c) Ensure effective control and monitor of marketing results within designated budgets.
2. Training & New Launch
a) Serve as Brand Champion to drive Field Force selling of high priority products.
b) Cooperate with Marketing Manager to proactively identify and develop new launch business opportunities. Lead and work with KAM team to develop the materials for new launches.
c) Responsible for the BNHI price submission for Sandoz’s products.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts.1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic.
1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking : how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
We are Sandoz, a Novartis Division. Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
What you’ll bring to the role :
1. Degree in Pharmacy, with MBA is a plus. Business fluent in English and Chinese (written and spoken).
2. Overall experience of 5+ years in Health Care Industry including 4+ years in Product Management.
3. A strong track record of innovating through self - learning.
4. Required specific analytical skills which included market research, financial modeling such as forecasting, ROI & NPV
5. Product Management Experience in Oncology related product is a plus.