In the context of marketing, sales, customer relationship management and general business, a manager will :
1. Supervise and lead project team(s) to execute projects.
2. Proactively lead and participate in business development activities.
3. Contribute and transition practical knowledge to project team(s).
To qualify, candidates must have :
1. 5 years or more of work experience in marketing, sales, customer relationship management related functions at a supervisory level.
2. Practical industry experience from either of the following companies are highly preferred :
Public listed companies or MNC’s
3. ERP or CRM system implementation experiences a plus (either from client’s side or as service provider).
4. 2 years or above overseas work experiences in the subject context is not required but a big plus.