1. You will provide clients with traditional actuarial services (e.g., reserving, pricing and mergers and acquisition support), as well as leading edge services such as financial reporting and measurement, financial risk management, modelling, hedging, reinsurance, securitization, economic capital and solvency.
In your role as an Actuarial Manager Level you will be involved in :
2. You can expect to :
To qualify, candidates must have :
1. ASA license and working experience in life insurance at least six years (FSA license is a plus).
2. Good at data analysis, presentation and reporting
3. Excellent market information capacity and initiative to contact potential clients.
4. Good speaking and writing ability of English and Chinese.