We provide an opportunity for students to experience the world's leading high-tech environment working with world-class experts.
Intern shall be able to learn from fellow employees while expanding leadership experiences through exciting projects.
Students who are pursuing graduate degree will be considered as higher priority.
1. 1L of top law school with good grade, semiconductor related experience or technical education degree
2. Successful completion of introductory patent law course or comparable work experience
3. Experience with patent prosecution is a plus
4. Chinese speaking skill is a plus
Reminder for apply TSMC internship
1. Be sure to fill out biographical information, including education background and professional keyword
2. Autobiography and Keyword field has word limit (1000 words)