1. Drive channel revenue growth through working with key distribution partners primarily in Taiwan.
2. Frequent channel contact and face time to pitch new product roadmap and enable sell- in s.
3. Drive and monitor purchase orders, channel inventory, and sell-out data.
4. Manage distribution partner and key channel status reports.
5. Meet quarterly and annual Revenue, Contribution, and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) targets.
Grow Jabra presence and Enterprise / Consumer market share, optimize channel coverage
1. Maintain and grow existing channels : Apple Channel, LFRs, Open Channel, and Operator Projects...etc
2. Identify and cultivate new channels in unfamiliar territories : For example : B2B , B2C and bundles.
3. Identify and cultivate 3rd party-brand and co-brand projects.
Drive active market plans for assigned high-growth accounts
1. Product launch, phase-in / phase-out, and range selection.
2. Pricing and channel margin.
3. Develop CRM account base.
Work with local team to develop programs that drive sales.