Overview The Industrial Engineer is independently responsible for the calibration / improvement of the Semiconductor production factors.
Utilize all systematic tools to help teams drive the most efficient / economical outputs, identify gaps and develop tactical recommendations.
Identify opportunities for improvement, automation and process efficiencies. Collaborate and align closely with our internal customers, Production Control, Quality, PTE, Procurement and Finance to ensure correct priorities are being executed to, system accuracy aligned to requirements, sourcing and cost targets met.
Lastly, work closely with AP QCT groups as well as suppliers to ensure production related elements such as process flow, capacity, materials, cost and CAPEX are well managed.
Represent the team as a strong contributor for all projects, integrations and improvement meetings. Minimum Qualifications 1) 5+ years of Industrial Engineering experiences in a semiconductor company and / or assembly and testing company
2) Fundamental understanding of manufacturing process and business
3) Fluent English ability on speaking, reading, and writing
4) Oracle MRP / ERP Knowledge preferred
5) Strong organizational and time management skills
6) Able to work autonomously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
7) Must have strong analytical skill, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
8) Interpersonal and effective communication skill
9) Familiarity with local and offshore suppliers
10) Advanced systems skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Visio
11) Capability for Macro, VBA, SQL, Database and Tableau will be plus
Preferred Qualifications 1) Experience implementing process improvements2) Experience driving cross-functional teams3) Module and chipset manufacturing flow4) Capacity planning 5) Cost and CAPEX management6) MMR and OEE management Education Requirements Required : Bachelor's, Industrial & Prod Engineering or equivalent experience
Required : Master's, Industrial & Prod Engineering or equivalent experience Keywords