Position: Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Sr. Recruiter), Taiwan
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
About the role
As a hyper-growing organization, we are seeking to hire a Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Sr. Recruiter) to support our recruitment activities for SHOPLINE operations.
This senior recruiter role stands apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR.
Based in Taiwan, you will report to the Regional TA Director. You will be working closely with our business stakeholders and conducting all recruitment related matters.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in all talent acquisition activities that include diversity sourcing, attraction, selection & assessment, and offering process.
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Manage and maintain internal and external recruitment channels/platforms/vendors and update recruitment status reports.
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough interviews and phone screens to assess professional skills be successful in the SHOPLINE environment
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates to plan for future hiring needs
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of +5 years recruiting experience
- A combination of in-house corporate and agency/executive search experience is preferred
- Must possess software talent, technical recruitment experience
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- Excellent written and spoken in English
- Previous experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
Powered by JazzHR