1. Participating in the design and development of the OEM cellular products from concept to production, responsible for several major RF development tasks assigned by the RF lead(s), evaluating components, analyzing and simulating RF chain matching and performance, testing and debugging circuits using conventional and advanced RF equipment, creating schematic and supervising layout work.
2. Preparing detailed technical project reports, test plans, RF notes, and RF documents
3. Coordinating and engaging with other engineering team to debug complex HW, FW and calibration issues
4. Working on customers / carriers’ issues and providing solutions and guidelines
Required Education, Experience & Competencies 1. Bachelor or above, major in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
2. 3+ years’ experience in RF hardware design experience in cellular industry.
3. Excellent knowledge of new RF technology products development with the major chipsets, systems definition, circuit level analysis, simulation and implementation of wireless product
4. Extensive Experience with advanced RF measurement equipment, test and calibration methodology, type approval and regulatory compliance
5. Familiar with the Key RF components such as PA / Duplexer / Switch / SAW, and knows how to read the key performance. Familiar with the RF Equipment, such as Call Box tester, Spectrum analyzer, Network analyzer
6. Strong Background in RF components and material technologies for radio systems design
7. Substantial knowledge of wireless standards and regulations such as 3GPP and FCC
8. Significant hands-on experience with surface mount RF components and assembly
9. Substantial experience with schematics tools and supervising layout work
10. Good organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills, self-motivated and achievement oriented, while excelling in a dynamic multi-tasking fast paced environment, experience in coordinating work with 1 or 2 other team members.
11. Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks effectively and make decision on project tasks and goals.
12. Good communication skills - both written and oral in English. Desired Education, Experience & Competencies 1. Tracking the latest 3GPP / carriers / customers specifications to ensure that our platforms are tested and qualified according to the latest relevant specifications.
2. Experience with Perl / Python Scripting and test equipment automation