1. Process, calculate, improve, and communicate compensation programs, including but not limited to bonus, allowance, personal income tax, time and attendance, and insurance plan.
2. Provide solution and guidance on compensation related issues for management and employees.
1. Minimum master degree majoring in HR, MBA, labor relation or related.
2. 2+ years of practical experience in HR or payroll field is preferred.
3. Solid knowledge in labor related regulation, taxation and employment practices.
4. Fluent in English and good communication, interpersonal skills.
5. Strong analytical ability, responsible, patient, aggressive / positive thinking and details-oriented.