NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ : NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer.
As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets.
Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
This position requires directly experience in working as a verification engineer using SystemVerilog, C, and UVM. The successful candidate will possess knowledge in verilog languages, Object Oriented verification methodologies as well as coding skills in Perl, Shell scripts, makefile.
General knowledge of ARM architecture is required.
1. M.S. in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
2. Must be self starter and able to troubleshoot technical issues
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
4. Good at SystemVerilog and UVM
5. Familiar with SOC or IP design verification
A Plus :
1. Familiar with C++, SystemC or Java
2. Experienced in a variety of design patterns
3. Experience with embedded processor verification (e.g. ARM)
4. Domain experience in WIFI standards.
6. Coding skills in script like Python, Perl, C-Shell, makefile