Objectives and Scope of Position :
Manage the assigned product portfolio, at Roche Pharma Taiwan, in alignment with Roche global goals and strategies.
Establish marketing priorities and drive the strategic focus with the right resource allocation and management.
Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure that we seize opportunities and tackle the hurdles to access barriers
Drive launch success by defining and implementing the local marketing plans, ensuring that the launch plan reflects customer insight, address medical needs and maximize competitiveness.
Focus on Tecentriq GU and 2nd wave indication HCC launch and potentially cover other therapeutic areas (for example, GI, GU & LC depending on the situation and workload)
Complete Launch Readiness Review (LRR) and get endorsement from LT, Regional team and GPS for the launch plan
Deliver high-quality Annual Business Plan for the defined portfolio
Achieve quantitative and qualitative targets of the respective product line
Efficient cost management and forecasting accuracy
Consistent implementation of global strategy through frequent communication with affiliates.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Accountable for the management of a defined product portfolio with specific attention to product availability to meet customer demand / business needs
2. Translate Roche Pharma Global strategy into local marketing plans
3. Plan and successfully launch new indications
4. Help develop appropriate marketing strategy and tactical action plans to optimize performance
5. Ensure that assigned products are accurately forecasted; manage the introduction of products; and that product changes / updates are communicated
6. Ensure that all commercial product management tasks are properly implemented
7. Ensure that the sales force has the product related knowledge and skills required to sell / promote the products
8. Monitor monthly progress against plan and recommend corrective actions
9. Complete TAEs and customer profiling, mapping and engagement
10. Participate in relevant customer / marketing meetings and event / congress
11. Manage the marketing budget in accordance to agreed latest financial plans
12. Align with Medical Marketing the strategic plans and promotional activities for high medical value tests
13. Regular competitive analysis and key market trends, to share with commercial operations.
14. Conduct different scenario planning prior to outcome or data read-out and plan ahead for contingency actions
15. Respect the compliance with all relevant Roche guidelines and policies
Professional and Technical Requirements
Education / Qualifications :
Minimum : University degree or above in Science, Marketing or Business Management
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
1. Proficiency in English
2. Experience :
More than 3-year experience of Pharmaceutical Product Management experience or CIT related field
Product positioning and branding
Experience of translating customer insight into clear marketing strategy / tactics
Budget management experience
Has achieved sales and marketing goals
Has experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams.
Ideally has launched a product
3. Knowledge :
Understands the sales / marketing relationship
Key Opinion Leader development and management
How to work in cross functional teams
Budgeting and forecasting process
Pharmaceutical market characteristics
Proven business acumen & judgement
Solid interpersonal and teamwork skills
Good convincing skills with ability to clearly present and articulate a business position
Organized, proactive, dynamic, with personal initiative, and ability to achieve goals with minimal to moderate supervision and direction
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-
focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.