Invent, research, and develop high performance logic devices based on novel low-dimensional materials.
1. Related experience on device fabrication and materials science for low-dimensional materials such as 2D monolayers and 1D carbon nanotubes.
2. Professor (Associate Professor and above) level in universities or manager level in companies.
3. 8+ years of relevant experiences in the semiconductor technology research.
4. Ability to shape and lead research efforts in forward looking technology areas.
5. Ability to interact with academic partners and decision-makers and further make positive influence on academic partners.
6. Strong track record of publication.
7. Ability to work with development teams to translate research results into development programs and product technologies.
8. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.