The SPM lab is seeking a SPM Engineer. The responsibilities of this position will involve efforts in :
The candidate must have :
1. Master or above degree in chemistry, materials science, physics or related science and engineering areas
2. Strong background in material characterization is a plus, especially hands-on experience in at least one of the following techniques : AFM, SSRM, SCM, conductive-AFM, SMIM, AFM-IR, KPFM, PFM, QNM, Raman, PL and synchrotron.
3. Strong technical problem-solving and analytical skills.
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are absolutely essential.
5. Competency in English, both written and spoken English.
6. Knowledge in semiconductor process and SPC is a plus.
7. Experience in Python, MATLAB or LabView would be an added advantage.