1. Network management.
2. Firewall management.
3. Security product(ex : WAF, Firewall, Proxy, SLB, Anti-virus) and Linux management.
4. Data center management.
5. Backup system management.
6. Project management and architecture design.
7. Continuously improvement on the each jobs.
8. IT new technology survey and recommendation.
1. Preferable with two years' experience in Cisco / HP network management.
2. Preferable with security product management experience (ex : WAF, Firewall, Proxy, SLB).
3. Preferable with SAN storage concept.
4. Preferable with two years' experience in Linux system management.
5. Preferable with network protocol, database concept and application operation behavior or actual system architecture design.
6. Preferable with cluster operation (HACMP / VCS / SUN cluster).
7. Strong project management, communications, organization, leadership and interpersonal skills.
8. Industry certifications such as Cisco CCNA / CCNP / CCDP / CCSP, Checkpoint CCSA / CCSE, VMware, RHCE, or Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE) desired.
9. Technical certifications such as AIX, RHCE, RHCA, LPI, SAN, VCP, and CIW are a plus.